SNAPS Coronavirus/Covid-19 Update 17th March 2020
In light of the government’s announcement on 16th March 2020, SNAPS has updated our short to medium term guidance for employees, volunteers and families. This will be continually reassessed over the coming days, weeks and months and we will stay in touch with everyone as things progress.
Sadly, we have taken the very hard decision to close all SNAPS services immediately until the new Summer term – we will reassess this opening date over the coming weeks as the situation progresses. The health and safety of our families, staff and volunteers is paramount to SNAPS and therefore we feel this is the only course of action available to us.
• THERE WILL BE NO SNAPS SESSIONS AT BROOMFIELD OR PENNY FIELD ON 21ST MARCH AND 28TH MARCH
• THERE WILL BE NO SNAPS FOOTBALL SESSIONS ON 22ND MARCH OR 29TH MARCH
• SNAPS’ NELL BANK EASTER ACTIVITY ON 16TH APRIL IS CANCELLED
• WE AIM TO OPEN ON 25TH APRIL AT BROOMFIELD AND PENNY FIELD (TBC)
• WE AIM TO OPEN ON 26TH APRIL FOR FOOTBALL (TBC)
We hope everyone is keeping well and coping with the strains this situation is causing. Please keep using our Facebook pages to stay in touch and support each other through these difficult times.
If you have any questions please do email Lucy Owen, SNAPS’ Chief Executive at email@example.com or make contact with your relevant SNAPS Site Manager who will still be working from home during this period.
Many thanks for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you all at SNAPS again soon.
SNAPS Chief Executive