Become a #SNAPSSuperhero and take your pick from our upcoming events!
Every superhero will receive a SNAPS vest or T-shirt and support and resources from our fundraising team.
Please contact Jenny if you have any questions.
We’re calling on all SNAPS Superheroes to support us while staying safe and take on a personal challenge to raise vital funds and awareness for SNAPS!
Do a challenge, make a donation, nominate a friend
- Set yourself a personal challenge! Whether it’s a walk around the park, a short run or a fitness challenge at home, it all counts!
- Once you’ve completed the challenge, make a donation to SNAPS here.
- Help a friend to join our #SNAPSSuperheroes ranks by nominating them for the challenge!
If you’re on Strava, join our club and log your challenge:
Every Superhero that makes a donation will receive a certificate and a colour-in medal activity sheet!
SNAPS Superhero Training School
Prep the kids to become SNAPS Superheroes by enrolling them in our virtual Superhero Training School!
Completing Superhero Training is simple: set your kids 5 acts of kindness to complete!
They could be:
- Helping to tidy the house
- Helping to set the table for dinner
- Making a card to send to a neighbour to cheer them up
- Video calling their grandparents
- Doing something to make their siblings smile
Once they’ve completed their training and become fully fledged superheroes, make a donation to SNAPS here.
We’re always looking for more Superheroes to join our ranks, so encourage the kids to nominate a friend to get involved!
Every superhero that makes a donation will receive a certificate and colour-in medal activity sheet!
How your donation helps
- £5 can help us provide a craft pack for a SNAPS child during lockdown
- £10 can buy arts and crafts materials for our services
- £20 can buy arts and crafts materials for our services
- £20 can provide two footballs for our Football Club
- £50 can help us provide a dance session at our services.
If you donate £40 or more to help sponsor a SNAPS session, we’ll also send you a high vis SNAP band to say thank you.
Date: Sunday 27th June 2021
Location: John Charles Centre for Sport, LS11 5DJ
Entry Fee: £5.00 per child (free for parents and carers)
We would love it if families taking part in this event could raise enough to sponsor a SNAPS session (which is just £40).
It’s back! Join us for the 2021 SNAPS Superhero Zoom an inclusive ‘fun run’ style event giving children with additional needs the chance to feel like a superhero for the day!
Tickets are available now – each child will need a ticket, parents and carers go free.
Part of a local school? They’re welcome to join in, or you could host your own Superhero Zoom!
Date: Sunday 4th July 2021
Minimum fundraising target: £100
Pay £22 and fundraise as you feel
We are looking for a team of SNAPS Superheroes to conquer the Leeds 10K for us again! Register your interest by clicking the button below.
Date: 17th October 2021
Minimum fundraising target: £400
Pay £48 and fundraise as you feel
For the first time ever, we have 5 places in the Yorkshire Marathon! Register your interest by clicking the button below.
Date: Choose your own date!
Minimum fundraising target: £150
Pay £70 and fundraise as you feel
Conquer the Yorkshire Three Peaks for SNAPS! We have 10 places available for 10 ambitious walkers. Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis, so apply early to avoid disappointment!
Date: Choose your own date!
Minimum fundraising target: £350
Feeling brave? Go ahead and Skydive for SNAPS!
You can go it alone or get a group of friends together to take the plunge!