Dear SNAPS Families,
We appreciate the new term is now upon us and we have not yet informed you if SNAPS will be able to open our doors this September. The reason behind this lack of communication is that we haven’t had the information to be able to share. Unfortunately, we now know that we will not be able to hire Broomfield until January 2021. We are waiting on confirmation from Penny Field, but it looks as though we will be in the same position at that facility too. Therefore unfortunately our Saturday reopening plans will probably have to be pushed back to January 2021.
In terms of the Football Club, we are waiting on confirmation from the facilities we use to find out when we can return to these sessions, but again it looks unlikely that this will be before October half term at the earliest.
We will of course keep you updated as we have more information to share on this.
I am so very sorry that I don’t have better news on this matter. We are all as frustrated as you at not being able to get back to doing what we do best and please know that as soon as it is possible, SNAPS will open its doors once again.
If you have any questions or need any support, please do get in touch.