SNAPS employs a number of dedicated and experienced people to help deliver its services – a Manager, and a small team of support staff, paediatric physiotherapists, swimming, dance and other instructors, and other professionals.
- Chief Executive – Lucy Owen
- Trust and Grant Fundraising Manager– Sam Lambert
- Community Fundraising Manager – Jenny Sellers
- Finance Manager – Alex Firth
Penny Field Team
- Manager – Dean Sanderson
- Assistant Manager – Jenn Evans
- Support staff – Chloe Elmslie, Mia Donaghy, Becky Lackie, Leanne Constantinou
- Physiotherapists – Sarah Cantwell, Dawn Walton, Becky Brooks, Georgina Thornton-Frankland, Lauren Haworth, Laura Collins, Anne Colleran-Welsh
- Swimming Instructor – Leanne Constantinou
- Manager – Jo Milburn
- Assistant Manger – Ainta Tonkinson
- Support Staff –Paul Wade, Jamie Tonkinson, Loveness Shava, Luke Bailey
- Physiotherapists – Laura Collins, Dawn Walton, Becky Brooks
We are fortunate to have the services of a number of volunteers, from various backgrounds, whether A-Level students, undergraduates studying physiotherapy, childhood studies, or language development, and others. We value their contribution and are able to offer a programme of training to both enhance their time with us and build skills and experience for their CV’s and futures.
Equally important is the team of people who have generously offered their time and experience to work as Trustees on the Board for SNAPS. The current Board is:
- Chris Eatwell (Chair)
- Anne Gait (Vice Chair)
- Howard Pickles (Treasurer)
- Ross McWilliams
- Becky Wilson
- Nicola McVennon
- Lora Bedford
- Simon Featherstone
- Debbie Hingerton
- Kathy Louca
- Victoria Moss
How Can You Help?
To start with, come along to a Saturday session, and see what a SNAPS session looks like, and meet some of the team and our wonderful families. You could volunteer to help out with our Saturdays, or support us behind the scenes by becoming a Trustee, or providing some other direct support. Or you could fundraise for us. We are always open to new ideas!