Regular therapeutic support can be expensive and difficult to access. SNAPS currently supports over 80 families with a child with additional needs. Our sessions make a real difference to families, but our professionally-delivered services need continuing funds to operate.
We receive no statutory funding to do what we do – instead, we rely on the goodwill of people like you who fundraise and donate to our much-needed service.
Click on the links below to find out how you can support SNAPS.
Click on the links below to find out how you can support SNAPS!
- Coop Community Fund
- Virtual Fundraising Ideas
- Donate to SNAPS
- Become a SNAPS Champion and support us with a regular gift
- Sponsor a SNAPS session
- Become a #SnapsSuperhero and take on a challenge
- Be a part of the SNAPS Superhero Zoom
- Support SNAPS at work
- Fundraise in your community
- Volunteer with SNAPS
- DYO (Do Your Own) SNAPS Fundraiser
- Fundraising Resources