Notice of SNAPS’ AGM – 7pm Tuesday 30th November via Zoom
We are delighted to announce that we will be holding SNAPS’ Annual General Meeting at 7pm Tuesday 30th November 2021. We would normally do this at one of our sites, but as we did last year we will be holding this AGM via Zoom. We would love as many parents as possible to join us virtually to hear about SNAPS’ last year of service delivery, more about the finances and management of the charity and this is also your opportunity to raise any suggestions or concerns you may have. We are driven by our families’ needs and so your feedback and input in incredibly important to us.
To join the meeting please email Lucy Owen at email@example.com to register your place. You will then be sent the Zoom Link.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- Notice of the Annual General Meeting
- Minutes of SNAPS’ AGM 2020
- Nominations – November 2021
- Summary of Accounts – April 2020 to March 2021
- SNAPS CIO Annual Accounts – April 2020 to March 2021
- SNAPS Review of the Year – April 2020 to March 2021