VOLUNTEER WITH SNAPS
HELPING TODAY – HELPING TOMORROW.
Our fundraising team could always use a helping hand with administrative tasks. We are looking for organised individuals who can spare a few hours a week to support with various duties. Tasks could include;
- Co-ordinating fundraising activities
- Processing income
- Supporting with newsletters and other communications
- Creation of posters and materials
- Updating social media
- Researching potential partners/supporters
- Supporting with thank you letters
- And much more!
What skills and experience are we looking for?
You do not need specific skills and experience but the following will be useful:
- Commitment to SNAPS values
- Ability to work within SNAPS’ policies
- Ability to deal in a tactful and professional manner with confidential information and sensitive situations.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and under own initiative.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel and the willingness to learn.
What will you gain?
- You will be helping children living with additional needs and their families
- Learn about SNAPS’ work.
- Opportunity to utilise and develop your administrative skills.
- Travel expenses can be reimbursed in line with SNAPS’ policies
If you’d like more information on our admin support roles or would like to chat to us, please get in touch;